In fact, due to the change of gas source and use environment, gas generator sets often have faults during use. These faults can be divided into:
1. Gas source failure: the concentration and flow of gas are too low, the gas flow is blocked due to the blockage of gas-liquid separator and dry flame arrester on the gas transmission pipeline, and the transmission pipeline leaks. The phenomenon of insufficient gas supply of the unit is collectively referred to as gas source failure.
2. Unit failure: the unit failure mainly includes the damage of the unit body parts. Such as oil leakage of the lubricating system, damage of the inlet valve and exhaust valve, etc.
3. Electrical fault: electrical fault mainly includes ignition system spotless, low voltage, poor contact of secondary line connection, switch damage, etc.
Among the above three types of failures, the unit failure is particularly prominent, accounting for about 70% of the total failures, and the consequences caused by the failure are serious.
The starting system failure is mainly caused by the following reasons:
1. Check whether the starting solenoid valve is in good condition and whether the current and voltage are normal. Due to the small wiring space in the solenoid valve, it is easy to cause wire breakage during wiring, and it is not easy to be found. The solenoid valve cannot be started due to poor contact caused by oxidation of wires or terminals during operation for a period of time;
2. Whether the pressure of compressed air is normal, and whether there is water, impurities and dirt in the air screen that cause the main starting valve to be blocked and cannot be opened;
3. Whether the air distributor works well. Due to the large vibration and dirty oil during the operation of the unit, the edge of the sliding block in the air distributor is easy to wear, resulting in poor sealing and air leakage. At this time, the unit cannot be started due to insufficient starting pressure.
Therefore, the real-time monitoring of unit faults is of great significance to the early warning of faults. Only if you know more in advance and take more preventive measures can you reduce the number of failures, and even if they occur, you can quickly solve them. Follow us http://www.freexbrlonline.com , learn more!